The What & How of Information We Collect
When you use the Gandr Service, we may automatically collect some information. For example, it is standard for your Web browser to automatically send information to every Web site you visit, including ours. Such information includes your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses. We also collect information about your computer's operating system and information about your usage and activity on the Site. With your permission in the application, we may access your device’s photo library.
- The information we collect from you includes the country you set your device to, the language you use on your device, the type and version of the operating system of your device, and your device model. If you make any in-app purchases, we will also collect the product IDs of the items you purchase.
We collect this information from you to improve our app’s overall
performance and the service we provide. We analyze this information with
tools provided by third party companies. These companies include:
- All these companies are GDPR-compliant. You can learn more about the information they collect and analyze to ensure that Gandr provides optimum user experience by clicking on the links above.
We also provide you with personalized ads to show you content that’s
tailored to you. The ads are provided by the following companies:
- All these companies are GDPR-compliant. Click on the company links above to learn more about the information they collect and how they process it to serve you personalized content.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use personal information collected through the Gandr Service with your permission:
- to process your requests and transactions;
- to improve the Gandr Service;
- to customize the services and/or products we provide to you;
- to assist with our product and service development;
- to perform marketing activities;
- to provide relevant advertising; and
- for other purposes related to our business.
Also, we may disclose the personal information we collect through the Gandr Service when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to:
- comply with applicable law (e.g., in response to a valid court order or subpoena);
- prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others; or
- to protect your vital interests.